Wanna Make some real money with Youtube?
Youtube is the popular site for video blogging. Most of the people are making thousands of dollars by doing video blogging.
You can Earn money on youtube by the means of youtube partnership program. Here we will guide you through how to earn money on youtube. Read the article carefully.
Youtube Partner Program
Youtube partner program is a program where youtubers can earn shared revenue by placing ads on the pages. Also partners get some advantages like better analytics and more customizations for their channel.
Partners make money through the google advertising platform known as Google Adsense.
When someone click on the ads which are being displayed on the page than the partner earns a small share of revenue. It is very few dollars for a single click but also it depends on the video content and advertiser that how much they are willing to pay for their ad to be shown on our channel.
Any youtube user can apply for the partner program but there are some facts which should be followed to avoid any complexity.
- It’s very easy to get youtube partnership but the content should be real and genuine. It should not be copied from others that is it should not face any copyright issues.
- Make sure to upload videos regularly that is one video per week.
- Try to make the videos which are informative and helpful so that people can learn something it can be a tutorial or solution for any health related issue.
- Don’t forget to create an account on Adsense so that you can apply for youtube partnership.
- One of the most important thing about youtube partnership program is the videos uploaded earlier must have millions of views.
How To Become a Youtube Partner
There are many people who promises to get you large number of subscribers and views, we request you to avoid these kind of deals as there is no shortcut to earn a large amount of money in short time. Of Course your revenue will increase slowly.
The only thing you need to take care is try to gain a real audience, who genuinely like your channel and grow your channel by uploading quality content.
Advantages Of Becoming a Youtube Partner
- One of the major benefit is you will be able to make money from the videos uploaded by you with the help of Adsense.
- After being approved as a partner, you will be given a branding option and you will be able to put banners and image maps, can add video page banners and will be able to connect with google analytics account.
How to Earn Money in Youtube
Whenever you will upload a new video, you need to write that “I created this video and I own all rights to all content in the video.” Also you need to tick that The content which you have uploaded is not recorded from any live event or t.v shows etc.
Create Unique Content
Choose a Proper Theme
Don’t Forget To Tag Your Videos
Stay Connected with Other Youtubers
1.Create Unique Content
You should start making your videos, they will become more perfect with time. Just plan your content and start preparing for it.
2.Choose a Proper Theme
Themes play an important role in a video channel. It should go on with the content which you are uploading on your channel. It gives a clear picture of what your youtube channel is about. Just keep your theme stylish and simple.
3.Don’t Forget To Tag Your Videos
Whenever you post a video on youtube, don’t forget to tag them with keywords. This helps in SEO and makes your video popular. Try to post as many keywords in the tags as possible to increase the viewers.
4.Stay Connected With Other YouTubers
Networking helps a lot. Be in touch with other youtubers, you can connect with other youtubers and promote each other content by liking, doing comments and even starring in one another’s videos.
You can follow a big youtuber, you can see that all of them are connected with each other and they are able to attract more subscribers to their channels.
You have to be motivated and You should be aware of the fact that it can take years to build up enough of an audience to earn proper revenue. All you need to do is keep researching and be in contact with the other youtubers. Don’t lose hope, interact with your audience and learn from your mistakes. Keep up the good work and don’t stop your work.